Friday 28 June 2013

master days ........................3 and 4


 

Cleanse Day 3

To be honest this was a nightmare day. I had a work lunch. When I got home I had chicken with pasta loaded with cheese – great.

 

Work lunch

Ceaser chicken salad; generally healthy but I think the Italian guy was generous with the olive oil

 

Rockets – I hate rocket leaves

Spinach

Olive – some small reddish olives – very salty so not good for cleanse

Chicken – this was English style blunt with no flavouring

Some cheese – feta and any other goat cheese is my weakness; so not good for cleanse

 

 

Days 4 and 5

These were my best days. I had nothing but the lemonade. On day 5 ( Friday) evening, I even treated myself to a sea salt flash.

 

Sea salt flash

-          1 litre of water with a teaspoon on iodized sea salt

-          The above walks like a laxative tea but quicker.

So I got home I made myself the salty water – and because I had read that you should be at home for 30 minutes after this, I was not planning on going anywhere.

About 15 minutes after taking the salty water (warm) – everything on my system came out – I mean flashed out! So I thought to avoid dehydration, I should have a glass of ribena. So I did, and a minute later, that was out as well – this is gross I know but it is very efficient. Remember the cayenne pepper in the lemonade breaks down the mucus in the stomach. The mucus holds bacteria’s and other micro organisms that make your body operation slow and also contribute to unhealthy skin etc etc.

 

My stomach was fully and normal operational the following morning. So the sea salt flash will not mess with your system for long.

 

I had wanted to do the cleanse for 10 days, but on Saturday morning I decided not to continue with it because the following day was fathers day and had a barbecue planned

 

So did I lose some weight?

 

I don’t know – but only because I don’t weight myself. However I can tell my tummy is smaller and I can fit in my size 8 wide leg trousers which was tight prior to the cleanse

 

Would I do it again?

 

Yes, but not more so for weight loss but for my skin. I have very oily skin with acne. Since the cleanse I have notice my t-zone is somewhat smaller and I have noticed my acne spots and blemishes have faded somewhat.

 

After the cleanse

 

My diet is back to normal – and so is my exercise. I walk everyday during the week to and from the train station – 3 miles each way for 35 minutes. I jog 8 miles twice a week and go to the gym for an hour once a week.

 

My normal diet is

Breakfast

Soup – mostly red lentil and coconut soup

 

Snacks

Milk shake and fleshly squeezed juices

 

Dinner

Soup - mostly red lentil and coconut soup

 

Tea/supper

90% of the time – stir fry (Tofu)

Sometimes – qasedilla

Onces every 2 weeks – pizza

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment