Wednesday 26 June 2013

master cleanse .........day 2!


 

To be honest the hunger pains are still not here. I had expected to struggle with the cleanse especially because I had a barbecue on Saturday and my eating was not at all good on Sunday

 

Just like yesterday (Day 1), I have had a cup of lentil and coconut soup – the reason for that was that I don’t want to waste the soup and I didnt want to go hard on the cleanse at the start that I give up half way through

 

Besides the soup and the lemonade- I will also be having vegetable juice – Spinach and cucumber juice; this should be 100 calories tops

 

So what about the loo.....

Well I am doing a lot of number one thanks to all the liquid but I am yet to do number 2 ----because I have not had the sea salt mix and I have decided not to the laxative tea.

 

Exercise ......

 

I normally walk to and from the train station to home – 2 miles each way; and am still doing this. However for the duration of the detox, I will not do my gym sessions and jogging (8km); I just don’t think I have the energy to do it.

 

Duration of the detox

Initially I had wanted to do a 3 day detox, but as I am in day 2 and still not nausea or headaches and no hunger pains, I will do it for 7 days minimum. But I just might do it for 10 days.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment